Log in

No account? Create an account
Jessie T. Wolf
April 3rd, 2008
09:43 pm


Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry

(13 comments | Leave a comment)

[User Picture]
Date:April 5th, 2008 03:36 pm (UTC)
Yep, Tim's a US. citizen, but he has Canadian landed immigrant status. We have been legally married for a year now. Spousal visa, eh? Could you guys maybe see what information you can find regarding that? We are also asking Tim's parents if they may be able to track down an immigration lawyer, once we're actually in Michigan. I was thinking of applying for a 2-year visitor visa, but if I can apply for a spousal visa, that would be even better. :) Thank you for the advice! *hugs to both you and Cass*
[User Picture]
Date:April 5th, 2008 04:28 pm (UTC)
The K-3 visa is probably the one you'll want to look at.

http://visajourney.com/ is possibly the most useful site on US visa's around.

But it'll be worth skimming through these too:

I check with Cass if she has any other useful info too :)

Or you may be eligible to enter the Visa lottery

Edited at 2008-04-05 08:12 pm (UTC)
My Website Powered by LiveJournal.com