?

Log in

No account? Create an account
P.S. - Jessie T. Wolf
March 29th, 2008
02:29 pm

[Link]

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
P.S.
Oh yes...

Anyone who was going to write a letter for me ,to present to the Lender, could you please get those to me by Tuesday April 1st, at the absolute latest? O___o This is quite time sensitive, as our contract extension expires on Thursday April 3rd, and the Lender will need to make a decision on Wednesday the 2nd.

The letters must be on official letterhead, with your title, and stating the year in which I did the artwork for you (so anything from character or logo design, portfolio contributions, posters, comics/series art, or any other commercial works). The Lender is specifically looking for "proof" stated in a document, of my having done work as an artist from 2 or more years ago... so anything from 2006 and earlier.

Cheetah, if you would still please write an official EF's Chairman letter for me, stating the dates for the convention, when I will be doing that special FX makeup panel, that should be enough to show the Lender that I have "work" in the Arts field coming up in the near future. That would be such a huge help!!

Please send any (Windows XP compatible...) documents to:

jessica.albee @ lifelineanimation.com (without the spaces)

Thank you to all of you who have offered to help!! It really means a lot to me!! *HUGS!*

Current Mood: anxious

(5 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments
 
[User Picture]
From:firesplace
Date:March 29th, 2008 06:01 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Hrm - I'm not sure what to do for letterhead and title. I mean, I could use my RL work stuff, but you didn't do work for that organization - just me as an individual. Same with my All Fur Fun staff position. It's a furry con and all, but you didn't draw for AFF, just me.
I dunno, whacha think?

ALso - just a quick note to read all the terms of this loan you're looking at UBER carefully. Any time you have to go to such extraordinary lengths to document for the loan, it raises red flags. Is this a fixed rate loan, with payments going towards principle? (If it's interest-only, lemme tell you know, DON'T DO IT!!!!!) Are the APR and APY OK? What about PMI - can you swallow it? Will the taxes be too high? How are the closing costs, and do you have the $ needed for total cash to close?

This is all in the forefront of my mind due to the refi, so I'm a little paranoid. XD
[User Picture]
From:siberhusky
Date:March 30th, 2008 12:31 am (UTC)

Loan

(Link)
"
ALso - just a quick note to read all the terms of this loan you're looking at UBER carefully. Any time you have to go to such extraordinary lengths to document for the loan, it raises red flags. Is this a fixed rate loan, with payments going towards principle? (If it's interest-only, lemme tell you know, DON'T DO IT!!!!!) Are the APR and APY OK? What about PMI - can you swallow it? Will the taxes be too high? How are the closing costs, and do you have the $ needed for total cash to close?
"

I absolutely agree.

This is all very important information an should be scrutinized very heavily.

I would suggest being very VERY careful in the real estate market right now Particularly when dealing with bank loans.

I would like to throw this out there as well for what it is worth:

1. I know where there is a real cool piece of land north of Fairbanks Alaska, about 20 miles north of where Tim used to live.
Current asking price is 70,000 ish dollars. It is 63 acres and has a house connected to a one car garage (complete with wolf toothmarks in it everywhere :) I have the owners name and address (she happens to live in Michigan) I would be willing to bet that she would talk a sweet deal with you folks, (she used to be into wolf hybrid rescue).

here is a link if you wish:http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?source=a15696&ctid=94165&ml=3&typ=20&sid=5750be41dea442838ab8296d1f95f029&pg=34&lid=1074217266&lsn=334&srcnt=489#Detail

2. Tim still has many friends up here who I'm quite certain would be more than willing to help out in any way that they can

3.He made it all happen right here. I think you both should at least roll the Idea around inside your heads and give it a thought. Personally I would like very much to hear from him . It was he who helped inspire me to be able accomplish my goal of moving up here. And if there is ever anything I can do to help I will gladly render my services.


My Email is : Malachi426(at)yahoo(dot)com

Please give me a shout

A fellow Musher-Artist-Dreamer
[User Picture]
From:wlfdog
Date:March 31st, 2008 10:16 pm (UTC)

Re: Loan

(Link)
Hello!

Thank you for the e-mail I received from you earlier! I really appreciate the friendly gesture.

We are trying quite hard to stay in Canada if we can, for a couple of reasons. We had hoped to be able to move back to British Columbia, near Vancouver, to stay close to "Hollywood North," as it is beneficial for us to stay within the film industry hot spots. But seeing as how housing prices in BC are rocketing like mad, we can't afford to move back there right now. The next best place for film-location is near Toronto, ON. The house we're looking at is half the price of the places we were looking at in BC, remote enough, and with enough open land that we can keep all 5 of Tim's dogs, and yet close enough to Toronto (about and hour and a half drive out) that we can still be close to major film studio territory.

We have a Canadian corporation that is a year new, and we have to start filing our taxes in Canada. Living in the U.S. will make this a little more difficult for us. :/

Also, Tim just recently received his Canadian Permanent Residence status, and needs to stay in Canada, for at least 3 out of 5 years. He could theoretically live in the U.S. as long as he is living with a Canadian citizen, (me) but then there is the hassle of trying to get me into the U.S. for X amount of years, if we do end up having to go that route.

I know for a fact that Tim would love to go back to Alaska, in a heartbeat... and believe me, we've talked about it... but I really have a hard time with the idea of moving there, without having at least visited first to get the chance to experience what it's like. I have a rather large, irrational fear of moving to a place with that kind of rustic lifestyle that Tim is so very used to, and I worry that I might go stark-raving mad. O___o Just the stress of moving from Toronto, to Vancouver, to England has nearly brought me to tears a few times already... I am growing a bit desperate to be in territory that is at least a bit more familiar to me.

So we've come up with the compromise that, if for whatever reason this property in Ontario should fall through, (and I am just pulling my hair out with dealing with this Lender BS... we will be going through the contract with a fine-toothed comb...) we will then move to Michigan, because that way we can be close to Tim's parents, and my own Mom, who lives in Toronto. The housing market in Michigan is very reasonable right now... lowest it's been in about 10 years. And Tim also really connects with the trees in the Ontario/Michigan area.

So, we will end up somewhere. we don't know exactly where yet, but we will find out soon, and I'm sure wherever we end up, we will do fine. As long as we will have the dogs back, ad be able to work on Kaze, and I can learn how to drive, we will be fine. :)

I will pass your e-mail on to Tim, so that he may drop you a line. ^__^
[User Picture]
From:wlfdog
Date:March 31st, 2008 10:54 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I had to send letters off to our mortgage broker today, actually. I thought I could wait until Tuesday, but it's probably better to have done it a day early, since we DO still need to go over the contract, BEFORE we have the house and septic inspections done on Thursday, so that we can spot any potential red flags beforehand, if there are any.

I've been so frustrated with the Lender asking us to gather up all of this information for him... when we've not really had much information given to us in return. And it totally doesn't help that we are only on a 5-day conditional contract. That's like NO time at all, to be able to make such a serious decision. :/ It seems very illogical to have to work out financing, AND have inspections done, AND have to set up home insurance... all within a 5-day contract. :/

Thank you for mentioning these things though! I brought them up with our mortgage broker today. Also, thank you very much for at least offering to write up a letter for me! That was very sweet of you. :) I was actually able to get in touch with a few more people, who have written letters for me, for artwork I did for them as far back as 2004/2005/2006, so hopefully that should be enough for the Lender to make a decision by Wednesday.

*hug!*
[User Picture]
From:wlfdog
Date:March 31st, 2008 11:17 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Oh yes... I just sent you an e-mail, to your gmail account, with an attachment of the commitment, if you would not mind glancing it over, and giving us your thoughts on it?
My Website Powered by LiveJournal.com